Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. Orphanages For Africa respects your right to keep your personal information confidential and understands your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information That May Be Collected By Us
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• information about your visits to our website (this may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
• information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Orphanages For Africa on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any donations you make (Note: we do not store your credit/debit card details)
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
• any other information that you choose to send to us
Use Of Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
• enable the use of services available on our website
• provide donation acknowledgements and statements
• send email notifications which you have specifically requested
• deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the website or Orphanages For Africa
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Third Party Websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites to which our website contains links.