Orphanages for Africa is founded on prayer and faith that God works powerfully in response to prayer. We are inspired by George Müller, who relied solely on God as he cared for orphans in 19th Century England.
We're praying for God to raise up a network of believers who are committed to interceding for us, our partners and the children in their care. If you would like to be a part of this network please sign up for regular prayer updates in the box to the right. We will email you news and info on our partners' needs so that you can pray in an informed way.
We aim to keep this section updated with our current needs. Please join us in prayer that God will provide for these.
- Provision for the needs of the children.
- Evangelism and discipleship: to continue to reach out to children with the gospel message of Jesus Christ through outreach, teaching, Bible distribution and training.
- Orphan care and support: continue to provide educational and livelihoods support to all 112 children/youth currently in CSMA's Child Support Program in Uganda. New child sponsors.
- CSMA property: purchasing permanent property for CSMA (land or a building or both) in Uganda to establish a children's home and a school.
- Support for the Girl-Child Empowerment program to provide educational scholarships for disadvantaged girls.
- More child sponsors.
- Funds throughout the year to pay the tuition needs for the children and youth.
- Extra education funding to pay exam fees as students graduate from secondary school.
- For the micro-enterprises to be prosperous every month.
- New sponsors.
- Finances to support the early childhood development school.
- Farming projects to support the orphans to continue in 2018.
- Funding for school fees and extra education funding for the graduating secondary students to take exams.
- Employment for the graduating students.
- Safety from soldier threats. The military camp of Kibomango is nearby.
- Security of our children as there is no wall around the property.